Academic Transcripts for Law School

Applicants must have an official, paper transcript sent to the Law School Admissions Council from the University of Pennsylvania. Applicants can request a paper transcript from the Registrar directly through Penn InTouch. On the same day, applicants should scan and email their LSAC Transcript Form to

Contact  the Office of the University Registrar with any questions regarding obtaining a transcript from the University of Pennsylvania.

Applicants must send all official academic transcripts to LSAC.  If an applicant has attend another undergraduate or graduate institution where coursework completed has generated an official transcript, they must request an official transcript from that institution.