Here are some job and internship listing sites that you should know about in addition to the jobs posted for Penn students on Handshake (https://upenn.joinhandshake.com/postings)
- American Institute of Architecture-Career Center: the AIA has been the leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals, and allied partners since 1857. The AIA Career Center is a resource with job postings from reputable employers across the country where you can upload your resume to connect with future employers.
- Archinect: Blog-based website with the intent of connecting progressive minded designers / architects (students and professional) with new ideas from all disciplines and with a network of resources (i.e., jobs).
- American Council of Engineering Companies: a database of building construction related career opportunities
- Building 4 Jobs: Listing for jobs outside of the Americas.
- US Army Corps of Engineers: is one of the world’s premier public engineering, design, and construction management agencies, striving to provide the most effective engineering and environmental science solutions to the nation’s complex problems affecting national security, the economy, and the environment in which we live. USACE manages four program areas that include civil works, military construction, real estate, and research and development.