Enhance your organization’s recruiting efforts at the University of Pennsylvania by attending:
CareerLink 2020 Virtual Career Fair
Opportunities in Consulting, Communications, Consumer Products, Education, Manufacturing, Nonprofits, Retail, Healthcare, and more!
Friday, September 11, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
About the Event: CareerLink will provide the opportunity to speak informally with highly qualified students interested in learning about your organization and collect resumes from interested students. The fair is attended by Wharton, College of Arts and Sciences, and Engineering undergraduates, as well as a variety of non-MBA graduate students. Students seeking post-graduate positions and sophomores and juniors seeking internships will attend.
Registration: Employer registration will open on April 15th at 9 am. Event info and details are available on Handshake.
Cost: Since this will be a virtual event, the registration fee for the fair has been reduced this year to $500 for for-profit employers and $200 for non-profit employers, payable by credit card or check.Please note that we must be notified of cancellations by Monday, August 31st for a refund – otherwise, payment for all registration fees selected on your registration form for CareerLink will be due.
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact Claire Klieger at 215-898-3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual fair in September!
Given the expected ban on large gatherings for Fall 2020, the University of Pennsylvania has decided to move to a virtual format. The health and safety of our students and employer partners is of the highest concern to all of us, and we are confident that a virtual fair will provide an excellent avenue for students and employers to connect. Penn will be using the Handshake career fair platform as it will provide many benefits including the following:
- A familiar and integrated platform which students and employers already use for job listings, information sessions and campus interviews
- Flexible communication options including video, audio, and text
- Various ways to connect with students including:
- Pre-scheduled 1:1 appointments if the employer has been engaging with students ahead of the fair
- Group sessions that help students learn about the companies they’re interested in during the fair
- “On-the-spot” 1:1 appointments that allow students to form more meaningful connections with recruiters during the fair
- Ability for employers to customize their “booths” similarly to how they customize their Handshake profiles today