Virtual CareerFIRE 2020 Career Fair (Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
Thursday, September 10th, 2020, 12:00 – 5:00 EST
We are pleased to invite you to register for our annual CareerFIRE career fair focused on internship and full-time opportunities in finance, insurance and real estate.
Student Attendees: CareerFIRE will provide the opportunity to connect with highly qualified Penn students interested in learning about your organization. The fair is attended by Wharton, College of Arts and Sciences, and Engineering undergraduates, as well as a variety of non-MBA graduate students. Students seeking post-graduate positions and internships will attend.
Event Format: Given the expected ban on large gatherings for Fall 2020, the University of Pennsylvania has decided to move to a virtual format. The health and safety of our students and employer partners is of the highest concern to all of us, and we are confident that a virtual fair will provide an excellent avenue for students and employers to connect. Penn will be using the Handshake career fair platform as it will provide many benefits including the following:
- A familiar and integrated platform which students and employers already use for job listings, information sessions and campus interviews
- Flexible communication options including video, audio, and text
- Various ways to connect;
- Pre-scheduled 1:1 appointments if the employer has been engaging with students ahead of the fair
- Group sessions that help students learn about the companies they are interested in during the fair
- “On-the-spot” 1:1 appointments that allow students to form more meaningful connections with recruiters during the fair
Cost: Given the virtual format, the CareerFIRE fee has been reduced to $500 which will be payable by credit card or check. A $1,000 Employer Sponsor option is also available for employers interested in increasing their visibility with students before and during the fair.
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Hewitt at 215-898-3208 or email@example.com.