Questions? Contact Ms. Jamie Grant, Senior Associate Director for SEAS, Career Services, email@example.com or by phone at (215) 898-3012.
Organizations participating in one of the two Engineering Career Days will enjoy the opportunity to recruit highly qualified University of Pennsylvania undergraduate and graduate degree candidates and young alumni for internship and full-time employment – allowing you to build and expand your brand on campus as well as seed your talent pipeline. Each event day has drawn more than 1,400 candidates of all academic levels from our interdisciplinary and practice-oriented School of Engineering & Applied Science as well as from our many other NSF-classified STEM disciplines across Penn’s twelve schools. In the event registration, you are invited to tell us exactly the type(s) of candidates you wish to recruit, allowing us to drive those candidates directly to your booth.
Academic Departments represented from SEAS alone include…
- Bioengineering (consistently ranked within the top 10 Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering departments nationally)
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (with coursework and research spanning soft materials, molecular and cellular biophysics, materials simulation, advanced methods of energy conversion, and more traditional areas of chemical engineering, including transport phenomena and process design)
- Computer & Information Science (ranked in the top 20 CS departments nationally, and including Computer Engineering, digital media & graphics, networked and social systems, data science, embedded systems and CS-research specializations in AI, NLP and other growing fields)
- Electrical & Systems Engineering (educating and connecting between the physical and information world, including coursework and research in the following areas: Data Science, Autonomy, Transportation and Supply Chain, Optimization and Modeling, Scientific / Tech Management, Mixed Signal and RF Integrated Circuits, System-on-A-Chip Design, Photonics and Quantum Technology, Microsystems and Nanotechnology, and Robotics)
- Mechanical Engineering & Applied Mechanics (including Integrated Product Design, Robotics, and specialities in biophysics, mechanics of materials, thermal sciences, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), energy conversion and other advanced areas of study)
…and are complemented by an expansive number of interdisciplinary research centers and institutes spanning Engineering, Medicine, Arts & Sciences and the Wharton School, to name just a few. Have a question about our curricula? Please contact Jamie Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 898-3012.
Employer Registration Options
– One booth/up to 3 representatives, $500
Not-for-profit & Government organizations:
– One booth/up to 3 representatives, $200 (discount applied after registration)
Sponsorship Opportunity – $1000; Our Sponsoring Organizations will receive:
- Booth reservation
- Inclusion and notation as a sponsor in all student-facing marketing materials
- Organization’s full-color logo digitally displayed on our virtual event platform for the day on which the organization is registered