Virtual Nursing Career Day
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2021, 12-3 PM
Click here to register or visit: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/26646
What is the Nursing Career Day?
Nursing Career Day is an annual event sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania’s Career Services and School of Nursing. The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing offers BSN, MSN, DNP and Ph.D. degrees. Employers from across the country are invited to meet with our nursing students and alumni. Participate in this virtual career fair to enjoy these featured advantages:
- ACCESS TOP TALENT: Penn undergraduate and graduate students are driven and engaged, and bring with them strong skills applicable to careers in the design and creative fields.
- GROUP SESSIONS AND 1-ON-1S WITH STUDENTS: Once your registration is approved, you can go into your profile and indicate how you would like to meet with students – in group sessions, or individual 1-on-1 meetings. You can select the type of students you would like to meet with, maximizing your time at the fair.
- ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A PRESENCE AT PENN: Build a recruiting pipeline for future design and creative candidates.
Penn’s students are eager to make a connection with employers interested in their wide range of technical and transferable skills. Take this opportunity to participate in this event, and you can be confident that you will find the high caliber of students that you are seeking.
The Virtual Fair Format
The University of Pennsylvania will continue with a virtual format for Fall 2021 career fairs. The health and safety of our students and employer partners is of the highest concern to all of us, and we are confident that a virtual fair will provide an excellent avenue for students and employers to connect. Penn will be using the Handshake career fair platform as it will provide many benefits including the following:
- A familiar and integrated platform which students and employers already use for job listings, information sessions and campus interviews
- Flexible communication modalities including video, audio, and text
- Group sessions that help students learn about the organizations in which they’re interested during the fair
- 1:1 appointments and scheduled interactions that allow students to form a more meaningful connection with recruiters during the fair
- Ability for employers to customize their “booths” similarly to how they customize their Handshake profiles today
Employers can also express their interest in hosting an online info session on the Monday before the career fair. You can sign-up to request one of these virtual presentations during the registration process. Employers with specific opportunities can identify these during the registration process by linking their registrations to jobs they have posted on Handshake, and these will be highlighted in the pre-event outreach and marketing to students interested in attending the fair. We encourage employers to register by Friday, November 19th. This will allow you time to set preferences on your 1:1 meetings and efficiently use the virtual interaction time. Don’t forget to view our other virtual career fairs to find the events that are the best fit for your recruiting strategy. You can find more information on the fairs on our website: https://careerservices.upenn.edu/career-fairs/
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration is $250 for Hospitals, Health Systems, and For Profit Employers; $100 for Government Agencies, Community Clinics, and Schools of Nursing. For information on how to create an employer schedule for virtual fairs, please visit: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050523014 We encourage employers to register by Friday, November 19th. This will allow you time to set preferences on your 1:1 meetings and efficiently use the virtual interaction time. If you have any other questions, please feel to call Sharon Fleshman at 215-898-4381 or email@example.com