FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2022, 11 AM – 4 PM
Spring Career & Internship Fair
Virtual Fair Format
This event offers you the opportunity to recruit highly qualified University of Pennsylvania students for permanent and/or summer employment and inform the student community more about your organization. Freshmen through PhDs participate in this fair open to students enrolled in 10 schools at Penn. Over 1,500 students connected with employers at the 2021 event. We welcome companies across industries to join us for this career fair. If your company or organization is unsure about which event may make the most sense for you, we invite you to review our other niche career fairs to determine which event best serves your recruiting needs.
Given the continued university recommendation to avoid large indoor in-person gatherings, Career Services has decided to move to continue with virtual career fairs for the spring 2022 season. The health and safety of our students and employer partners is of the highest concern to all of us, and we are confident that a virtual fair will provide an excellent avenue for students and employers to connect. Penn will be using the Handshake career fair platform as it will provide many benefits including the following:
- A familiar and integrated platform which students and employers already use for job listings, information sessions and campus interviews
- Flexible communication modalities including video, audio, and text
- Group sessions that help students learn about the organizations in which they’re interested during the fair
- 1:1 appointments and scheduled interactions that allow students to form a more meaningful connection with recruiters during the fair
- Ability for employers to customize their “booths” similarly to how they customize their Handshake profiles today
Employers with specific opportunities can identify these during the registration process by linking their registrations to jobs they have posted on Handshake, and these will be highlighted in the pre-event outreach and marketing to students and postdocs interested in attending the fair.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
The registration fee for this event is $500 ($100 for non-profit, government employers and startups), which will be payable by credit card or check. Employer Sponsorship* options are also available for employers interested in increasing their visibility with students before the fair.
**NEW THIS YEAR** – Invitation to Participate in a DEI Event (only 25 employer slots!):
- Thursday, February 10th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm (additional details to follow)
Fair sponsorships available! For $1000 ($200 for non-profit, government employers and startups), employers can secure both a registration, participation in the DEI event and enhanced marketing featuring their organization’s logo.
We encourage employers to register by Wednesday January 26th. This will allow you time to set preferences on your 1:1 meetings and efficiently use the virtual interaction time. To receive a full refund, employers must cancel before Monday, February 7th.
If you have any questions about the event you may contact Tina Anino