Connect with Penn Students
To host an in-person or virtual Employer Information Session, please submit a request through Handshake.
Here is what you need to know when submitting your request:
- After logging into Handshake, request an employer information session from the “Events” section of the Handshake homepage.
- You will need to complete a separate form for each presentation you wish to schedule.
- Please note: Employer information sessions scheduled the week of August 28th through September 12th will be promoted if they are “Penn audience only” events. All non-Penn events will be promoted after that week.
- Career Services does not charge a fee for employer information sessions, though some of our partner locations have fees associated with space reservations.
Publicity & Marketing
- Your employer information session will be publicized both in our student newsletters and in Handshake, our online recruiting system. This advertising is only done if your information session was coordinated through the Employer Relations office.
- Advertise your session in The Daily Pennsylvanian, the online and print student newspaper. Printed ads placed a few days before and on the day of the presentation seem to get the most response. Internet advertising is also available, with online ads linking to your company’s website or recruiting page.
- Please see this page for contact information for student groups if you would like to publicize to them directly.
For questions about employer information sessions not answered here, please contact us.
For more information about possible venues, please see our Venues and Guidelines page.