NEW! Fall 2021 Virtual Employer Information Sessions Update:
Here is what you need to know when submitting your request:
- After logging into Handshake, request an employer information session from the “Events” section of the Handshake homepage.
- You will need to complete a separate form for each presentation you wish to schedule.
- Moving forward we will no longer charge a fee for information sessions.
Publicity & Marketing
- Your employer information session will be publicized online in the Career Services Information Session Calendar and in Handshake, our online recruiting system. This advertising is only done if your information session was coordinated through the On-Campus Recruiting office.
- Advertise your session in The Daily Pennsylvanian, the online and print student newspaper. Printed ads placed a few days before and on the day of the presentation seem to get the most response. Internet advertising is also available, with online ads linking to your company’s website or recruiting page.
- Please see this page for contact information for student groups if you would like to publicize to them directly.
For questions about employer information sessions not answered here, please contact us.