Calling all undergraduate women leaders!
Want to climb higher – both now as an undergrad and in your future as a business leader? Our virtual undergraduate Campus Leadership Summit is an opportunity for you to participate in interactive workshops and skill-building breakout sessions. Don’t miss this dynamic event where you’ll get to connect with other student leaders from Forté undergraduate partner schools.
- Discover the core components of leadership and understand why these skills are essential for personal and professional success
- Participate in workshops led by leaders where you’ll analyze your personal values, strengths, and interests – using this insight to develop your own unique leadership style
- Identify the key components of inclusive leadership and pinpoint how this approach can be implemented as a student organization leader
- Develop your own leadership goals using a global and gender-lens
- Build your network – engage with successful professionals and other high-achieving undergraduate women leaders
*NEW* LEADERSHIP SKILLS SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
Choose which skills you’d like to build upon during the Leadership Sessions on Friday afternoon! You’ll be given a case study on the topic and will work in groups to develop creative solutions for complex problems. Sessions include:
- Time Management: Build a step-by-step time management strategy to hone your skills and abilities
- Stakeholder Management: Conduct a stakeholder analysis within a student organization setting and develop an engagement strategy
- Project Management: Learn how to thinking strategically and tactically about a large, ambiguous project and develop a plan based on a project lifecycle
- Communication Management: Determine communication methods that are intentional and strategic while, at the same time, meeting the needs of student organization members