What You Will Do:
· Research and analyze large data set to design, develop and trade on alpha signals.
· Evaluate financial risks and make trading/investment decisions on daily basis.
· Collaborate with the team to analyze performance, optimize the trading strategy, contribute to portfolio management, and continue to advance the results of the team’s research.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar, etc.
· At least one year of hands-on experience in quantitative equity research/trading in a mid-frequency/stat-arb environment.
· Extensive knowledge of complex quantitative models, systematic trading, and market microstructure in the US and other major global equity markets
· A proven tracking record of successful equity trading/investment experience in U.S. or global equity market is preferred.
· Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, or R).
· Demonstrated ability to explore new ideas and develop successful systematic strategies.
· Ability to think independently and creatively, communicate complex ideas clearly.
· Experience with JAVA and Linux system is a plus.