ABHA Architects is seeking candidates for the position of Architect
(or Intern Architect working toward registration).
Candidates to have:
- Minimum of BArch or equivalent degree with strength in design and documentation.
- Working knowledge of coordinating mechanical and electrical systems through construction documentation and construction administration of projects.
- Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD.
- Experience assisting with contract administration responsibilities.
- Interest in developing project specifications from master specifications.
- Ability to use rendering software a plus.
- Architects who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including detailing visa type and duration.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in all phases of project design from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Assisting with programming and conceptual design
- Architect candidates will be responsible for documenting and detailing all phases of project design and collaborating and leading other team members
- Coordinating the work of other consultants on the project team