Remote Part-Time Licensed Therapist, LCSW – Contract
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus to any therapist hired during the month of September! Please apply and discuss with a clinical recruiter to learn about eligibility.
AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable, and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
AbleTo, Inc. is changing the way therapy is delivered. Powered by people and enabled by technology, our telehealth programs deliver evidence-based treatment to individuals right when they need it, wherever they may be.
AbleTo is looking for Licensed Clinical Therapists (LCSWs or state equivalent) who can provide telehealth care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral, mental health issues associated with a medical or life transition. Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
*This is a Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Create your own schedule – Flexible hours (10+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from your home office.
- Participant pipeline – our intuitive technology schedules patients for you.
- Clinical training, developed by a team of expert trainers, including free Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Competitive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians and partial compensation for no-shows.
- Reduced administrative tasks & hassle-free billing – on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans.
- Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship.
- Ability to work on a collaborative team; working closely with seasoned clinicians, behavioral coaches and clinical supervisors.
- Ability to reach diverse patients across the country and make a big impact in lives nationwide.
- Structured programs that enable you to provide high-quality treatment and witness outstanding results in a short period of time.
- Deliver therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8-week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral health issues associated with a medical or life transition.
- Support the mental and physical health care of an assigned participant through our secure digital health platform.
- Closely coordinate care with a participant’s Behavioral Coach and an AbleTo Clinical Supervisor.
- Develop, implement and update care plans that include biopsychosocial factors, crisis-prevention, care coordination, and medical behavioral integration for physical health needs.
- Provide evidence-based therapeutic strategies and interventions — ie., motivational interviewing, CBT and DBT
- Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy with adult patients utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing, and malpractice insurance.
- Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients.
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app).
- 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients (including at least one weekday evening).
- Comfortable with technology and distance-based management of patients.
- Committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care.
- Experience with time-limited therapy is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
AbleTo is an E-Verify company. Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.