WORK AT ADAPTIVE STRATEGIC
In today’s uncertain world, only those who can see opportunities coming outside of their organization and out beyond the horizon — are equipped to seize them. Adaptive Strategic is headquartered in Philadelphia but has a remote workforce and is open to new staff being remote as well. Please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications and why you think you’re a fit for Adaptive Strategic.
As a Consultant at ASP, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of client projects, business development, internal initiatives and marketing activities. Your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with client projects: Creating reports and presentations, researching and analyzing markets, industries, performing competitive analysis
- Support internal projects: Assisting with research, establishing thought leadership, and managing firm website.
- Analyze data: Analyze large amounts of client data and formulate conclusions
JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED CAPABILITIES:
- Economics or business background preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills (includes statistics, regression, inference, etc.)
- Ability to succeed in a virtual team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple client and company teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, MS Publisher, etc.) are a plus
ASP is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.