Do you want to build exceptional software for a product that touches the lives of millions of users per day? The Adobe Experience Cloud is looking for enthusiastic software engineers to join us in building the next generation of the industry-leading Adobe Target personalization platform.
Adobe Target is the leader in the market for A/B testing, experience optimization, and AI-driven web and mobile content personalization. We empower the world’s largest brands to optimize at scale. Inside Adobe, we build the personalization engine that powers the Experience Cloud. There, we form the foundation of a machine learning experimentation, recommendation and optimization engine that processes billions of transactions per day.
This is an opportunity to work on an enterprise-grade, high performance, massively scaled service built on a modern cloud-native stack (AWS, Kubernetes, etc). You’ll gain experience working on microservices in the backend of our personalized content delivery infrastructure and/or the client SDKs that enable developers to easily integrate our service into their apps.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside a team developing new personalization features in backend services and developer SDKs.
- Have fun exploring ideas and tackling coding challenges across the stack.
- Deliver customer value in an agile, DevOps-oriented culture.
What you need to succeed:
- Real passion for engineering excellence and learning.
- Computer science fundamentals – networking, algorithms, databases, design patterns.
- Experience with front-end or backend web programming and APIs.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and tools, e.g. git, build and test tools, CI/CD.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and collaboration skills.