Adobe is looking for a Computer Science or Engineering graduate to join our Cloud Collaboration Platform team to help build our next generation of Sharing Services.
- Someone who is hungry to apply there newly acquired skills to help us develop and test our Cloud Collaboration Platform
- Gets excited about solving complex problems
- Is open and interested in learning new technologies, skills, and programming languages as needed
- Comfortable with test-driven development
What you’ll do
Working in a collaborative team environment to help build, document, test, deploy, monitor, and/or maintain a suite of REST APIs. This will include:
- Participating in a growing Scrum team with continuous integration in a collaborative team environment.
- Providing Documentation as needed for specifications and/or test planning.
- Building and/or testing REST APIs.
- Optimizing and/or testing for scalable performance and robustness.
- Deploying and updating Services using Kubernetes.
- Supporting other product teams and/or clients within Adobe.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting multiple Services using Enterprise diagnostic tools.
What we expect from you
- Ability to learn quickly
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Write well-engineered and tested code.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of HTTP protocols and familiar with caching and/or message queuing
Technologies We Use
- Tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, AWS, Azure