Adobe’s Digital Experience Cloud Engineering organization is seeking a motivated intern to join the Microservices Infrastructure team. The “Ethos” team equips Adobe DX products with a consistent experience for promoting and running code in production at scale with high availability & efficiency while abstracting away the complexity of running multi-cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- We create programmatic automation to build, deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters in multiple global public cloud regions and private cloud datacenters.
- We integrate diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- We work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint and kanban-based work with daily operational needs.
- We deliver highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations, including SOC2, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- You’ll be part of a high-performing DevOps team!
What you need to succeed
- Software engineering experience, including multiple development languages. Python, Go preferred.
- Experience running services in the Public Cloud, Azure/AWS preferred.
- Linux systems administration experience, large scale OS deployment and automation preferred.
- Experience running software container solutions desired, Docker and Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience building orchestration, automation, and monitoring solutions.
- Eager to learn, able to take mentorship, and able to understand that there is always more to learn.
- Ability to turn design, compliance, and support references/content into documentation, presentations, and training.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to recommend, design, build, and support complicated solutions at scale.
- Understanding of TCP and IP networking protocols and related technologies.
- Experience running customer-facing solutions in public clouds, Azure, AWS preferred.
- Experience with cluster technologies desired, Mesos, Kubernetes preferred.
- Knowledge of software version control systems and release management. Git preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about designing and supporting complex IT systems while also being able to run day-to-day infrastructure operations.
- Analytical with the ability to solve complex system problems.
- Ability to work hard as a member of a small team that is asked to do a lot, while always remaining customer focused.
- Can work well as part of a multi-functional team of developers and operations.
- Is able to manage time properly such that commitments are communicated and then met.