Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Fresco team is reinventing digital painting and sketching for touch interfaces and mobile platforms. We’re looking for someone with a keen interest in learning how Fresco’s graphics engine works while gaining hardcore experience in engineering for maintainability. Help us develop a graphics tool infrastructure that will power our ability to scale development into the future.
What you’ll do
- As a member of the development team, help flesh out our automation infrastructure to enable graphics engineers to write and maintain their own unit tests.
- Gain a detailed understanding of Fresco rendering architecture and subtle performance details by instrumenting Fresco code to replicate rendering situations and to remove automated playback variability.
- Develop high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a fast paced development team, with clear, positive, and constructive communication.
What you need to succeed
- Based in San Francisco or San Jose
- Working towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Experience with C++, ObjectiveC, or Java based development.
- An interest in graphics and computer sketching technologies
- Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
- Previous professional development experience.
- Experience with XCode and/or MsDev code development environments.
- Experience with Metal, DX12, or OpenGL
- Computer Graphics coursework and/or experience
- Experience developing for multiple devices and platforms.