Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a Platform Partnerships Associate to help us grow and manage the Creative Cloud developer ecosystem. This role will identify which third-party partners Creative Cloud should connect with and will work to grow meaningful relationships with these partners, leading to powerful integrations that provide value to our customers.
You will join the Creative Cloud Partner Platform and Ecosystem team, a cross-functional group of product managers, evangelists, engineers, marketers, and partnership managers dedicated to building Adobe Creative Cloud’s developer platform and taking it to market.
If you are looking to build a career in business development and partnerships, and make an immediate impact from the ground up, this is an ideal opportunity.
- Evaluate inbound partner opportunities and integration use cases.
- Based on research, user-feedback, and our product roadmaps, identify partnership opportunities and drive integrations with Creative Cloud that ultimately drive customer engagement and retention.
- Manage partners building integrations with Creative Cloud, through the start of development of their integrations through launch.
- Drive ad hoc projects, like improvement campaigns with existing partners and organizing partner events.
- Serve as an advocate of the third-party partner ecosystem. Report on partner feedback and market trends to a cross-functional team of product managers, partner success engineers, UI/UX designers, and go-to-market specialists.
- Undergraduate degree
- Passion for creativity, design, and user experience. Experience with Creative Cloud products nice to have.
- Strong interest in building and managing partnerships, developer ecosystems, and products that users love.
- Patience and persistence. Fostering relationships and API integrations can take time.
- Inbox zero attitude.
- Loves organization and tracking – this candidate’s best friend is a project management tool like monday.com.