Do you want to help transform and modernize the operational environment of a large scale enterprise? Do you think finding architectural security issues is a challenge worthy of you? Do you feel motivated when finding a new, high-impact, exploit? The Adobe Secure Software Engineering Team is looking for someone with outstanding security skills who is a specialist in how to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities in our enterprise software and operational environments. This is a dynamic, high-profile team involved in the development of every Adobe product, so this is a great chance to make a difference at a software company.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models for Adobe’s enterprise infrastructure.
- Enumerate security risks and controls to mitigate them.
- Guide enterprise teams on adoption and execution of a Secure Product Life Cycle.
- Research, evaluate and propose new security products and technologies for the enterprise.
- Find and fix security and privacy flaws across Adobe’s enterprise infrastructure.
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable discovery and resolution of security problems at scale.
- Respond to operations security incidents.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with public cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure with a security mentality.
- Thorough understanding of Network Security, Host level Security and Identity and Access Management concepts.
- Solid background in Linux and Windows
- Experience in automation and scripting (Python, Java, shell scripts)
- Knowledge of emerging threats, mitigations and security industry trends.
- Self motivated and results oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with SIEM products like Splunk ES
- Experience with regulatory compliance audits such as PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA