Adobe Document Cloud is revolutionizing the way the world works with documents. It’s a very exciting place to be. The Document Cloud (DC) combines a collection of online services integrated with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign. Our subscription base is growing rapidly and we are continually rolling out new features and services. We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy and we value engineers with technical competence, creativity, flexibility, strong customer focus and an eagerness for learning and collaboration. By helping our customers create, handle and share documents, we improve Adobe’s ability to empower creative people, business professionals and marketing specialists to be successful. This is an opportunity to create a system that ultimately benefits millions of Adobe customers every day.
We are looking for someone to join the DC Web team in San Jose, CA or Boston. MA. The team is a dynamic Agile software development team focus on producing scalable and high quality enterprise solutions.
· Continuous improvement is the goal!
· Participate in story mapping, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint reviews on a two-week cadence.
· Review each other’s work and hold team members accountable for high code quality standards.
· Deliver regular increments of potentially shippable functionality on time with high quality.
· Explore new ideas. You’ll be working with the senior engineers on incubating new exciting DC Web capabilities and experiences.
· Have meaningful ownership. You’ll be involved in important decisions about how we build and grow DC Web, and have a strong say in what we build next.
· Write readable, performant, bug-free code.
· Look for ways to continually improve the product and process.
· Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
What is needed to succeed
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with strong computer science fundamentals
· Real passion for new tools and technologies
· Experience with full-stack Web Development
· Experience with SEO is a plus
· Experience with CI/CD