At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis on lifelong learning. We are in the top 20 places in the world to work and have also been recognized as the best place to work across multiple other arenas including diversity and leadership.
The Solution Consulting group works directly with Adobe customers to uncover people, process and technology challenges that are preventing their organizations from achieving priority business objectives. Solution Consulting plays a hybrid role of business consultant and technology expert. We become a trusted advisor to our customers as we guide them in creating customer-centric experiences by aligning Adobe technology and services to transform the business, operations and customer experience. Our engagements employ business problem discovery, solution mapping, storytelling, vision casting, product demonstration, architecture modeling and proof of concept creation to help customers build a business case to adopt the Adobe Experience Cloud technology stack.
As a Solution Consulting Undergraduate Intern, you will support projects that will help you to gain an understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud, the Solution Consulting organization and the way in which we engage our customers through customer-centric business discovery, vision mapping and storytelling, and telling the Adobe Experience Cloud story. You will learn about the cross-organizational partners we work with including sales, customer success, product marketing, product management, enterprise architecture and solution architecture. By the end of the summer, you will have completed multiple projects that make an impact on our Solution Consulting organization and teach you valuable skills to be successful in the role and in your career.
This internship offers rich opportunities to exercise thought leadership and understand what the role of a solution expert and industry leader entails. You will have opportunities to learn the Cloud business and develop your network with people across Adobe. You will also help scale the Solution Consulting group by executing projects to help improve our methodologies and business initiatives.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous “best places to work” awards. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Everyday we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.
What you need to succeed
· Pursuit of an undergraduate degree and in your junior year of college
· Outstanding record of academic achievement
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to listen, dissect and solve business problems
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
· Ability to work well in a collaborative setting
· Curious self-starter who is resourceful and learns fast
· Attentive to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
· Passion for challenges and learning about industry and technology trends
· High energy with a positive attitude
· Interest in technology and digital marketing
Discover more about working at Adobe:
- Adobe Life (video): http://bit.ly/1Zpn8JB
- Those “best places to work” lists love us: http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best Places To Work: http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
- Skip “performance reviews”(video): http://bit.ly/1SLvIwN
- Adobe Life Magazine: http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
- Adobe Digital Index: http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
- Adobe Woo Woo Commercial (video): http://adobe.ly/SMEXBb
- 25 Years of Photoshop (video): http://bit.ly/1AWPehF
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.