This is a Technology Compliance Automation Engineer role for Adobe’s Technology GRC (TechGRC) group. The role is for Adobe’s San Jose or Seattle location. You will be responsible for the automation of compliance controls and processes and building towards near real time compliance monitoring and supporting the compliance function.
- Work under the supervision and mentorship of the TechGRC manager and perform development activities which would support the Compliance function
- Automate controls testing under the mentorship of TechGRC Manager
- Develop scripts to extract data from AWS and Azure environment to support the controls testing automation
- Develop custom tools using Node.JS, Python, Docker and integrating with our existing internal development tools (i.e. Git, Jira, Jenkins, Chef) to support controls testing
- Develop, automate and maintain audit/compliance tasks in JIRA and related tools
- Build and maintain compliance dashboards to provide a holistic view of the compliance posture of the organization
- Develop and maintain the TechGRC Intranet, SharePoint, Wiki and other portals
- Assist in Compliance testing as and when required
- Collaborate and co-ordinate activities with the TechGRC team based in San Jose, US.
- Should be willing to travel for approximately 10-20% of time
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree with a focus in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of related development experience
- Hand on experience with programming languages (Perl, Python, Java, Go, Node.js etc.)
- Hand on experience with AWS & Azure environments
- Experience with Splunk and dash boarding tools such as PowerBI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience with designing, building, and maintaining APIs is a plus.
- Knowledge of common IT systems (Operating Systems, network devices, applications)
- Knowledge of Compliance frameworks (e.g. SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO, PCI, etc.) is a plus
- Experience developing and maintaining websites, SharePoint sites etc.
- Knowledge of Core IT processes / services such as change management, SDLC, Identity/User Access management, Backup and DR processes will be useful
- Good social, verbal and written interpersonal skills. It is important that you are a team-player and possesses strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate with both business and IT technical staff including IT and Business management
- Requires the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and tackle problems analytically