At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is a technology Compliance Product Owner role for Adobe’s Technology GRC (TechGRC) group. The role is for Adobe’s San Jose (CA) location. The candidate will be responsible for the continuous auditing and monitoring of Adobe’s Common Controls Framework (CCF) supporting the technology compliance function and will help drive strategic security initiatives across Adobe.
What You Will Do
Work under the supervision and mentorship of the TechGRC manager and drive technology compliance activities across Adobe. Perform Information Security related assessments to cover domains like User Access management, Network, OS & Application Security, Encryption, Backup Management, Disaster Recovery, Physical Security, Training & Awareness etc. Draft compliance reports to summarize the compliance objectives, key findings, and work with teams to remediate key findings. Be responsible for the liaising with external auditors and customers to help them gain comfort with regard to Adobe’s security compliance program. Identify internal controls issues, ensure they are well-defined and root causes are identified. Build and maintain compliance dashboards to provide a holistic view of the compliance posture of the organization. Collaborate and co-ordinate activities with the TechGRC distributed team
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelors / master’s Degree with a focus in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in related field
- Hands on experience with AWS & Azure environments
- Knowledge of Compliance frameworks (e.g. SOC2, FedRAMP, ISO, PCI, HIPAA etc.)
- Knowledge of Core IT processes / services such as SDLC, Identity/User Access management, Backup and DR processes will be useful
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. It is essential that the candidate is a team-player and possesses strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate with both business and IT technical staff including IT and Business management.
- CISA or CISSP certifications will be an added advantage