Adult & Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance (up to $3,000 covered for eligible expenses)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work/life balanced flexible scheduling
- Company laptop and company cell phone
- 4 Approved NHSC & SUD Sites eligible for Loan Repayment Options (for eligible positions)
- Service anniversary program
- Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Bereavement and Jury-Duty Leave
- Post-graduate Supervision from Licensed staff
- Career advancement opportunities through our Career Path programs that allow you to increase skillset, competencies and your compensation
- 9 paid Holidays
- A generous PTO plan
- Health benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, HSA, FSA, STD and LTD insurance
- Staff Development funds to meet continuous development, training and CEU needs
Adult & Child Health has served central Indiana as a Community Mental Health Center for over five decades as a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization. We’ve been a staple in Indianapolis since 1949, originally known as Marion County Child Health Clinic. In 1982, we officially became Adult & Child Health. In 2017, we became a Federally Qualified Health Center, which means we can now deliver primary care to our community. This bridge to becoming an FQHC has provided us the opportunity to improve the whole health of each person we serve.
At Adult & Child Health we believe the need for equality permeates the very mission and services we provide to persons who face all kinds of discrimination and we stand shoulder to shoulder with our community in an effort to support them. We have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care to our clients.
Learn more about Adult & Child Health and our mission HERE or check out our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube pages.
Adult and Child Health is a dynamic provider of integrated primary and behavioral health care. It currently operates Federally Qualified Health Care Clinics bringing services to under-served populations throughout Indianapolis area.
We are currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) to be a vital part of a multidisciplinary team to address the whole needs of individuals seeking primary care services. The Social Worker will work closely with a medical team of prescribers, nurses, and community health workers to improve patient health outcomes utilizing evidence-based practices.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Should be comfortable with the pace of primary care, working with an interdisciplinary team, and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work through brief patient contacts as well as to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions.
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education to improve self-management of chronic disease.
- Assist in the detection of “at risk” patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration
- Teach patients, families, and staff care, prevention, and treatment enhancement techniques.
- Provide assessment, consultation, and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders.
- Provide effective treatment planning and assisting clients in successfully achieving goals.
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Masters degree
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation