One of the most successful hedge funds in the world, Citadel, has embarked on a state-of-the-art engineering effort to enable access the vast amounts of data present across the firm s systems. The Data Platform team aims to build the next generation data enablement platform.
We want to understand every aspect of every data set and their relationships. We will build the world’s most comprehensive data platform that will enable our users to leverage the data in the most sophisticated ways.
We are looking for self-starters who are curious and enjoy working with data and coming up with innovative solutions. You will be exposed to:
- Data science
- Machine Learning
- People you will work with the best and the brightest
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- 1-3 years data engineering experience
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++)
- Design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems
- Experience building highly scalable web applications
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts