Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent’s industry, infrastructure, and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
Quality Assurance Engineer Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide trusted Quality and Regulatory insights to multi-functional internal customers.
- Gain understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System compliance.
- Assist with customer feedback data analysis and reporting.
- Identify trends or detailed issues, lead root-cause investigation, and work with multi-functional teams to implement corrective actions.
- Review and develop standard operating procedures and training modules. Identify and implement Continuous Improvement.
- Assist with developing automated data processing solutions.
- Active student seeking Life Sciences or Engineering Degree from accredited University or equivalent
- Strong data processing skills (minimum Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for Continuous Improvement
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with multi-functional teams to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.