DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Statistical analysis of large data sets
- Contribute to updates of the requirements, design, implementation, test and validation of the Aireon system and subsystems.
- Technical support for the operations team
- Interest in learning about air traffic surveillance and satellite technology, including ADS-B
- Desire to work in a startup, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of data analysis and software engineering fundamentals.
- US Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card).
- Student majoring in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related program.
- Experience with scripting and analytic computing environments, particularly with MATLAB.
- Experience with Atlassian tools desired (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Aireon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a protected veteran. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and other protected categories.