Title of Role: CRM / Business Intelligence Specialist Internship
Full-Time/Part-Time: Part-Time or Full-Time
All-Star Baseball Academy (ASBA) is the Delaware Valley’s premier organization for developing young athletes through mentoring, instruction, and competition. Founded in 1998, ASBA is a well-respected, national leader in baseball training, with a focus on mentoring young players and emphasizing the benefits of hard work, commitment, and excellent training routines. ASBA offers both individual and team training at all our locations for players 5 to 18 years of age. ASBA has grown from a single location to five locations in Chester, Delaware, and Bucks counties of PA, as well as Cherry Hill, NJ.
CRM/Business intelligence specialist Internship:
· Assist in updating and sending ASBA daily push reports
· Assist with ongoing management of ASBA database accuracy and set up
· Will help monitor data integrity and making corrections which includes training of staff
· Assist with new employee onboarding training. This includes putting together a welcome packet, onboarding schedule, and running the training sessions on computer systems and reporting
· Assist with maintaining seasonal sales lists for phone calls and marketing initiatives
· Assist with calendar management and scheduling best practices roll out
· Assist with seasonal set up in Mindbody (Scheduling Management System)
· Assist with creating and updating operational SOP’s
· Assist with creating and updating onboarding documents and SOP’s
· Assist with integration set up, adjustments, and problem resolution
· Interns would be working with web-based systems such as Salesforce, Mindbody, Transaction Express, QuickBooks, Attendance on Demand, League Apps in addition to Excel and Office 365
· Strong desire to succeed
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, energetic attitude
· Experience with Salesforce, Mindbody, and/or Quickbooks would be a benefit but is not required.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.