alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
We are in search of Consultants with Engineering backgrounds to join the firm! As a Consultant, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists to identify and substantiate cash-generating tax incentives that strengthen American businesses. You will directly benefit clients, and truly affect their bottom line.
- Identify, analyze, and qualify value-oriented benefits targeting our mid-market clients
- Work closely with clients in the Engineering Industry or related fields
- Research relevant technical topics relating to our clients
- Substantiate results on consulting projects through presentations and written reports to clients
- Act as a trusted tax consultant to alliantgroup’s clients
- Assist in the research & analysis of client data
- Conduct client interviews, gather and review client documentation
- Produce a technical summary to the client on the status of project
- 4-year degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products
Do Work That Matters. alliantgroup.