Finance Development Program
Build your career. It’s all right here.
Allstate is a company that’s transforming – and we need charismatic and innovative professionals for our Finance Development Program – leaders who can help drive decisions as we evolve into the future. Are you up to the challenge?
Allstate’s Finance Development Program is designed to help you start and grow your career as a versatile leader by providing cross-functional experience through two rotations within the One Finance organization at Allstate. Each rotation lasts one full year and aligns to the One Finance organization.
Participants will have the opportunity to experience:
- Two, 1-year structured rotations in different areas within One Finance
- Rotations could consist of the following areas:
- Accounting, Audit, Corporate/Business Finance, Corporate Strategy, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Investments Finance, Tax, Treasury, and more!
- Assignments that involve people, project, and change management along with client-facing work, operations, and strategy
- Formal mentoring relationships with experienced Allstate Leaders as well as a peer mentor during the program
- Opportunities to get to know our nonprofit partners and to volunteer within and outside of Allstate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related area of study
- Completed degree by June 2022
- Prior internship or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years)
- Diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Extensive Leadership experience through extra-curricular activities, community involvement, or in the workplace
- Analytical skills to compile information, recognize patterns and draw insights and conclusions
- Oral and written communication skills in order to work effectively across the organization
- General understanding of financial and accounting concepts
Rotation locations will be either Home Based and/or Hybrid within our Home Office in Northbrook, Illinois or Irving, Texas
Start Date: June/July 2022
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.