RDMD is looking for operations associates who are eager to make an impact in rare disease research. You will be working under the Operations team at RDMD and will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, marketing, and design teams. This is an ideal position for someone who is interested in learning more about working in health technology and industry. We are hiring 4 full-time employees for this role: 2 people have to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area to help with our on-site operations and 2 people can be from the New York/East Coast area.
- For our San Francisco Bay Area team members, you must be able to work on-site in our San Francisco office, located near the Montgomery St. BART station, at least 20% of the time.
- You will handle and process medical records to support our research efforts.
- You will contact and continually follow up with medical facilities to retrieve medical records for timely processing for all of our members.
- You will execute medical record requests on behalf of all of our members.
- You will assist in other projects to support patient operations metrics and product development for the patient operations team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree, or equivalent experience for the role.
- You have the ability to work full-time (40+ hours) and remotely with a designated work area and access to internet. (20% on-site for San Francisco Bay Area team members is required).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a comfort level interacting with people of various backgrounds, including medical professionals and patients.
- You have high attention to detail and are very organized.
- You demand excellence and constant improvement for yourself and your team members and are not afraid to voice out your opinions.
- You can flexibly navigate a fast-paced and exciting startup environment and are not intimidated by an ever-changing environment.
- You thrive in an environment where there is a combination of independent and collaborative work.
- You are skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel or their Google suite equivalent.
- You are resourceful and effective in navigating various requirements to support our operations.
- You are dedicated to our mission of advancing rare disease research and are excited to help us reach our goals.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to RDMD. We are eager to welcome individuals who don’t have a healthcare background but are eager to contribute to our mission. Please attach your CV and cover letter. We can’t wait to learn more about you!