Intern (Spring 2021)
Alton is looking for an enthusiastic consulting intern to join our team for the Spring of 2021. Exact internship start and end dates can be discussed but the selected candidate must be available for no less than 12 weeks between January and May 2021.
Interns are expected to:
- Working as a member of a consulting team on client engagements to gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of hypothesis testing and solution development
- Conducting market research, writing reports, and performing both quantitative and qualitative analyses (including financial model development)
- Contributing to the growth of the company in an entrepreneurial environment and supporting the development of company intellectual property
- Strong demonstrable interest in, and passion for, the aviation industry
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and commitment to working hard
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Comprehension of finance fundamentals and strong analytical skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- For all offices, foreign language capabilities are a strong positive
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
Pursuit of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative, problem solving or critical reasoning discipline (e.g., finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, philosophy, etc.) from a top educational institution.