American Museum Of Natural History
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is integral to the success of the Museum’s recruitment and onboarding process. The main responsibilities of the Coordinator are to provide administrative support to the HR team, guidance to hiring managers and to ensure an exceptional candidate experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with creating job descriptions, posting positions to the AMNH career site and external job boards.
• Help maintain the Museum’s applicant tracking system, ensuring accuracy of applicant and candidate records and status.
• Provide support and guidance to hiring mangers on outreach, the hiring process and the applicant tracking system.
• Conduct first round and exploratory interviews.
• Provide a seamless and positive experience for all selected candidates: proactive communication, answering questions, providing clarity on paperwork and the hiring process.
• Assist with data entry related to hiring process such as background screenings and new hire records in the HR system.
• Manage all completed paperwork for new hires to ensure accuracy and compliance. Draft offer letters, certify I9s and create employee files. Complete periodic audits of files and paperwork as needed.
• Provide suggestions on improvements to the hiring process.
• Assist with special projects as needed to support the Museum and HR team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, ideally with a focus in Talent Acquisition.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Prior Administrative support or recruiting support experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• An acute sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
• Outstanding client service skills and responsiveness.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and technology.
• Team player approach and demeanor.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Prior experience using applicant tracking systems.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/2539343
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education and exhibition. The Museum is renowned for its exhibitions and scientific collections, which serve as a field guide to the entire planet and present a panorama of the world’s cultures.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.