Want to work for one of the leading fintech companies in the nation?
AmeriSave is HIRING! We are looking for competitive, hard-working recent individuals who like to WIN and who LOVE to help people. AmeriSave is currently seeking Mortgage Specialists who will assist in testing and evaluating system enhancements that will drive the expeditious movement of mortgage loan files from sales through closing. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth and success of our business. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented and eager to learn and grow within a well-established and top rated organization.
In case you don’t know: AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is a leading direct mortgage lender operating in 49 states and D.C. We have funded more than $52 billion in home loans, and we’re able to do it quickly, at lower costs. In just the last four months alone we have hired over 1,000 employees. The best and brightest are making the move to AmeriSave. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our amazing team. We are looking forward to partnering with you in making AmeriSave your career destination.
- Responsible for utilizing technology to innovate the mortgage process.
- Responsible for analyzing income, assets and liabilities
- Responsible for gathering documents from third parties such as insurance documentation
- Utilization of AUSSIE, AmeriSave’s automated rules engine, and company procedures
- Deliver best-in-class service
- Bachelors degree from an accrediting college or university required with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Preferred degrees in Math, Statistics, Engineering, or Business
- Desire to learn and grow within a rapidly changing industry.
- Positive attitude and a tremendous work ethic.
- Self-motivated and looking for a long term career with growth opportunity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates excellent decision making skills
* Position will report to VP of Innovation and Process Optimization and internal job title may vary slightly