AmmPower is a startup company based in Novi MI working on green ammonia synthesis and utilization. We have ambitious visions in our company’s role in the decarbonization of the “hard-to-abate” sectors. Green ammonia has three use cases including fertilizers, maritime fuels, and hydrogen carriers. Together 5-10% of the global carbon emission can be mitigated.
At AmmPower, we work diligently and agilely with quick turnarounds, outpacing conventional processes of project development. Our team is product-oriented. We work on technology development and engineering to commercialize modules for ammonia synthesis and utilization with reduced capital and operating costs. You will be able to work in a team with rich and diverse experiences in the areas of chemicals, research, engineering, and manufacturing. As a junior chemical engineer, you will get mentored to provide general lab support to the R&D team at AmmPower. It’s a unique opportunity to get exposed to the full life cycle of product development.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare chemical materials following experimental procedures
· Build chemical experimental units including assembling and integrating individual apparatus
· Perform experimental testing, data acquisition, and material characterization
· Analyze experiment data, troubleshoot testing issues, and design new experiments
· Prepare technical documentation and reports and present to senior team members