Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We’re looking for interns who are not only adept at abstract problem solving, but on-fire to take control of technology and make it work for them. We offer an internship on the front lines between developer and end user with the opportunity to pick up and run with cutting-edge software while helping us lock down an incredibly high-quality product for our customers. Get in the trenches with fellow developer interns in one of the most fun, all-in, high-velocity environments you’ll ever experience.
Applicants considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, Software Engineers and other Quality Engineers.
- Join an existing agile development team in our Engineering department, with daily scrums and professional levels of accountability for product quality
- Follow the lifecycle of a software feature, from planning and specification to testing and shipping the final pieces. Ensure Appian’s high standards for quality are met throughout the process
- Work on projects with your intern peers to leave Appian better than when you found it
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
- Pursuing B.S. in a STEM major, with GPA 3.7 & above
- Technology savvy – You are the go-to for help on how to harness the power of technology
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and abstract problem solving skills.
- Be team-oriented. Able to take a step back and see the bigger picture, and have a strong commitment to robust solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.