Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but who are also equally as passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how cutting-edge, web-scale software is designed, implemented, tested, and released in one of the most fun and engaging environments you’ll ever experience.
Applicants will be considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Depending on your background and interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Form your own teams, dig into the code together, pair program as needed, collaborate and present your features and proposals to real stakeholders.
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
- Undergraduate student pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOSs &/or Android
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.