Interns join our team for a ten-week summer internship (June-August). During the internship program, interns will leverage their strategic thinking, problem-solving, and project delivery skills to derive insights and design solutions. Interns are able to drill down and focus on select consulting engagements and/or ventures but will also rotate through other projects to gain comprehensive experience with the company. Additionally, the program affords interns the opportunity to gain direct exposure to our clients and partners. This internship includes a stipend of $6,000.
Archetype Solutions Group is not your traditional consulting firm or venture fund. Our model brings unique value to both our consulting partners and portfolio companies by deploying our expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, product development, sales, and software development across those two arms to accelerate innovation and growth.
Our Model: Archetype’s management consulting offering accelerates revenue growth for mid-market companies by bringing start-up like innovation. Helping these companies grow also identifies opportunities for venture investments. The access to Archetype’s team expertise and our mid-market partners’ channels to market accelerates our ventures’ growth. Equity in Archetype’s venture fund – Arc Alpha – provides our mid-market consulting partners alternative revenue streams and outsize returns. In short, our model creates 10:1 ROI by aligning both our consulting and venture arms and our passionate team with our desire to lead with empathy and create strong revenue channels for the companies we work with.
Our Crew: Our global team is made of management consultants, financial and data analysts, marketing and sales experts, and software developers who partner with our clients to supercharge growth. We come from all walks of life, bringing uniquely diverse experiences and skillsets. We break the normal grind to rapidly develop innovative solutions and passionately pursue entrepreneurship across the workplace wellbeing, health, and wealth industries.
P.S. In case you’re not sure, Archetype is pronounced “Ark-eh-type!”
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our partners to refine existing client-facing service offerings, look for new features and add-on services, and contribute to the launch or delivery of new products/ventures
- Execute data analyses and prepare client deliverables throughout the course of the program, including integrating disparate data sets and developing custom reporting
- Keep multiple projects on-track, while both structuring and executing tasks
- Manage change in organizations through clear, concise communications
- Learn to tap into diverse skills to address a broad range of problems
- Work with the other interns to plan and execute a group project
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Candidates should be about to enter the final year of a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, although strong academic performance with analytical and quantitative coursework is preferred (e.g. business, economics, finance, marketing, engineering)
- Organized, resourceful, able to multi-task, learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on a challenge—we’re a team with high standards
- Bonus points for previous experience in healthcare, finance, or consulting
CULTURE AND REMOTE WORK
Our office is currently operating 100% remotely, so the entire interview process will be conducted over phone or Zoom. We have offices in Philadelphia, PA, and Hyderabad, India. We anticipate holding a virtual internship in 2021. If it becomes possible to bring the team together in-person, we’ll coordinate that as it arises. We held a successful virtual internship in 2020, and are definitely prepared to do it again!
We work hard and play hard at Archetype. When we’re not remote, we enjoy barbecues in our outdoor space, office trips to Quizzo and Escape the Room, and in-office snacks. Some say we show our love for each other as a team through food!
Since we’ve been remote, we’ve kept the team spirit burning bright through weekly happy hours (complete with a weekly snack and drink package mailed to each employee’s home!), virtual trivia, and even virtual yoga hosted by one of our team members.
At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we invite you to come as you are.