Arena is looking to expand the investment teams through the addition of a Summer Analyst. In this role, this individual will support the senior members of the team. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated interest in finance and investing; thrive in an intense, team-oriented environment; and be highly organized, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Develop financial models and perform data / investment analysis.
- Research new deal opportunities.
- Perform relative value analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of investment memoranda.
- Participate in the transaction closing process.
- Assume transaction post-closing responsibilities.
- Coordinate with internal functions including Treasury and Operations.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus) and writing skills.
- The highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.