Argentic is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, adaptable undergraduate student, who has an interest in the Commercial Real Estate and Financial industry to take part in our 2022 summer internship program. In this position, the candidate will gain exposure to a multitude of commercial real estate debt transactions, while having the opportunity to interact with all levels of management and gain an in-depth understanding of the public and private real estate lending markets.
Education and Skill Requirements
- Concentration in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Mathematics, Economics or other related field
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint capabilities
- Demonstrates working knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail; and ability to multi-task
- Must be highly motivated, independent worker within a team-oriented culture
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
Program Duration and Compensation
- Program duration six to eight (6-8) weeks, compensation is $35/hourly
Founded in 2013, Argentic is a fully-integrated, multi-strategy commercial real estate lending platform focused on delivering fixed rate and floating rate financing solutions, including senior and subordinated loans, secured by real estate assets in the U.S. Argentic is an active participant in the CMBS market by contributing loans to securitizations and by acquiring B-pieces, primarily as a risk retention sponsor.
Argentic comprises 45+ professionals located in New York (headquarters), Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas and is led by industry veterans with experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including loan origination, structuring, underwriting, credit, asset management and capital markets.