Artemis Full-Time Analyst Program
** Please apply directly to the Artemis website here: Full-Time Analyst Program**
Artemis Real Estate Partners is a best-in-class real estate investment management firm with offices in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, New York City, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. We are seeking applicants for the Full-Time Analyst Program within our Acquisitions and Asset Management group in Chevy Chase, MD.
The Full-Time Analyst Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of the Artemis Acquisitions and Asset Management groups and take on some of the responsibilities and functions of managing portfolios. Analysts are assigned to a specific deal team, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions. Analysts also support the firm’s asset management and capital raising efforts.
The Program begins in August 2021 with six weeks of intensive classroom training. This will include an introduction to Artemis, followed by team-specific training. Throughout the program, you will be exposed to business leaders, practical sessions and have the opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from your peers through various social activities and events.
· Support the development and execution of the firm’s investment strategies.
· Execute the due diligence/underwriting process on potential new investments.
· Prepare Investment Committee memorandums describing potential new investments and participate in the presentations to the Investment Committee.
· Develop and maintain financial models.
· Prepare financial analyses of various investment decisions, such as leasing, financing, and buy/sell decisions.
· Prepare and effectively analyze market data/research.
· Support the execution of business plans for new investments.
· Review property reports and track operating performance relative to pro forma, forecasts, asset strategies, and investment targets, and prepare summaries and present results.
· Review financials for factual accuracy and consistency.
· Assist with capital raising presentations and other investor relations requests.
· Perform all other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, real estate, or another related field strong preferred but not required; Real Estate or banking related internship experience strongly preferred.
· Financial modeling sufficiency required; understanding of financial analysis, modeling, and valuation, and the ability to use financial and valuation software including Excel and Argus preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation abilities.
· Excellent critical thinking, judgment, strategic planning, and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks under deadline.
· Ability to perform market research, which will entail frequent travel.
· Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated understanding of finance concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, present value/discounted cash flow, and capital markets strongly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive salary
· Annual bonus potential
· Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
· 401k plan with employer contribution
Artemis Real Estate Partners is an investment manager based in metropolitan Washington, DC, with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Artemis has raised approximately $4.7 billion of institutional capital across core, core plus, value-add, and opportunistic strategies. The firm makes equity and debt investments in real estate across the United States, with a focus on multifamily, office, industrial, retail, hospitality, senior housing, and medical office. Artemis invests both directly and via joint ventures with established, emerging, and diverse operating partners.
Additional information can be found on our website: www.artemisrep.com.
Artemis Real Estate Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.