(Must meet with Internship and Career Advisor for academic credit)
This is a highly competitive internship for Artistic Dance Exchange.
We are an emerging Dance Convention/Competition company that is rapidly expanding.
In two years we have grown from hosting 2 events in the tri-state area to hosting 11 tour cities nationwide and international events in Costa Rica & Spain.
Come Join our ADE family and check out our website at www.ArtisticDanceExchange.com
We are looking for highly motivated, self driven individuals with excellent communication skills.
– Travel opportunities! – ADE Interns are chosen to a few select cities throughout the US and international to assist with onsite event management and production. Travel, Accommodations, and Meals are provided.
– Meet your idols – Grab your chance to work closely with some of the top dance choreographers in the industry. Interns get valuable face-time to network with celebrity choreographers.
– Interns will be considered for any job openings that may arise during or after the internship period.
Main Duties will be:
– Assisting with registration of students and clients; must have good phone and email communications.
– Event Onsite Management and Production
– Graphic Design experience (if applicable to your skillset)
– Social Media Marketing
– Backstage show management
– Marketing Research, Strategy and Implementation
Must be able to travel during event weekends
Excellent communications skills; phone, email, and in-person
Self Driven and able to work remotely via a shared drive
Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately with little oversight
Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
The following are not required but +
Any dance-related experience a ++
Graphic & Web design +
Spanish Speaking +
Video and or Photo editing +
Please send resumes and cover letter in a PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No other attachments will be opened