Management Consulting Intern- Available June 2021
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Operations Consulting is a multi-disciplinary team that develop ways of working that transform the operations of our clients’ businesses and projects. To deliver this, we focus on people, processes and assets, implementing solutions that encompass sustainability and innovation to support an organizations vision and goals. The team includes a breadth of expertise covering business psychologists, human factors experts, logistics and operational design experts, transport operations specialists, asset management and business process professionals, change management practitioners and industry sector experts.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in transforming business change such as leadership development, training, organizational design, organizational development and behavior change.
- Use behavioral science for work including human integration, work environment assessments
- Apply key human factors principles to design projects
- Contribute to business process improvement
- Working towards a Bachelors or Master’s in Organizational Psychology, I/O Psychology, MBA, Business or Change Management or relevant/similar degree
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Knowledge of basic business
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical mindset
- Strategic thinker
- Flexibility to travel
- Candidate must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
- Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
- Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
- WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
- Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
- Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
- Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
- LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters, Seattle
- Queen’s Way West Revitalization, Canada
- Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.