An analyst in the Portfolio Management Program (“PMP”) will develop best-in-class real estate analytical skills in a team-oriented, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and high-performance environment. The PMP will work closely with senior executives and various execution teams within Asana Partners with specific focus on the acquisition, redevelopment, management, and leasing of institutional-quality urban mixed-use assets.
As the PMP progresses through the program, the PMP will have the opportunity to establish a career path within a distinctive value-add company vertical. To help facilitate career growth, all PMPs are assigned a mentor that will serve as a resource for short-term and long-term, personal and professional goals.
- Work closely with the Asset Management, Merchandising & Leasing, and Redevelopment teams to provide analytics, research, and execution support for the following areas: regional and investment strategic planning, portfolio level budgeting and (re)forecasting, redevelopment analysis, leasing decision analysis, and development and maintenance of sophisticated projection models highlighting critical investment performance metrics.
- Plan and produce investor reporting and investor meeting deliverables
- Support debt and equity financing transactions
- Build or streamline Excel models to drive operating efficiency and visibility to key performance metrics
- Train in a variety of areas, including Argus Enterprise and other technical platforms, real estate finance, redevelopment and disposition strategy, portfolio management and lease decision strategy, real estate investment underwriting
- Strong analytical, technology, organizational, and process design skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of effective independent judgment
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, business, accounting, mathematics or related field
- Occasional, project-related travel to various investments across the United States