Our fast-growing team is looking for a motivated Business Development Intern to build strong influential partnerships within the Jewelry industry.
We are looking for a well-spoken Individual who would be interested in making their career in Business Development. The Business Development Intern would be responsible for assisting management with brand development and strategy. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and listening skills, enjoy having conversations with new people, and not afraid to speak up in conflicting negotiation settings.
You will be responsible for developing new products, negotiating terms with influencers and brand ambassadors, communicating with Press members, and helping with logistic management.
You will gain experience in working in a fast-paced early-stage startup and have the opportunity to work across business development, marketing, product, and design teams.
- Maintain and organize the Brand Ambassador Program
- Help brainstorm and implement outreach and brand development strategies
- Draft and edit copies for outreach correspondence, newsletters, and media materials
- Develop new products to add to the existing product lines
- Manage giveaways and influencer outreach
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledgeable with Google Suite, LinkedIn, Klaviyo
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to adapt to an evolving and agile environment
- Ability to balance/prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong writing skills
About Ashita New York
Colorful fine jewelry for women that live beyond the traditional. Handcrafted in New York City.
Ashita New York believes fine jewelry doesn’t have to be plain and traditional to be luxurious. This jewelry startup created a collection of high-quality, colorful jewelry pieces without unnecessary markups. Each piece is made using Kimberley process diamonds so you can feel as good about your purchase as you feel wearing it. Designed and made in Manhattan, the luxurious jewelry pieces are delivered directly to your door at the lowest cost possible. With every Ashita New York purchase, you are helping us make a global change. We are committed to donating a portion of the proceeds to Prosthetics for Change, the world’s largest organization that provides free artificial limbs and calipers to disabled individuals in 33 countries. Join our small but growing team for limitless opportunities for professional growth and start-up culture.