Job Description: The Association to Benefit Children (ABC) seeks a PT/FT Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for its pediatric mental health clinics to work 2 days/week per diem. This position is temporarily remote/telehealth. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be involved in the clinical care of the children, which includes, but is limited to:
- Performing initial and ongoing psychiatric assessment and evaluations
- Managing patients’ medications
- Soliciting and recording psychological and medical histories of patients
- Communicating with patient and patient’s family to ensure quality care and treatment
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner works closely with the Clinical Director/Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. Work environment is team-oriented.
- Central office will streamline patient scheduling and billing.
- Days may be added in the future based on demand.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Clinics are located in Upper Manhattan/Bronx. Programs are growing and include school based mental health programs.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited nurse practitioner program, licensed in NYS as a Nurse Practitioner, and certified to prescribe medications. Experience with children and adolescents.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Competitive hourly rate will be offered.
Submit resume and cover letter.
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.