Do you dream of empowering breakthroughs and achievements in science and engineering? Are you recognized as a top specialist in your field of engineering or science? Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence? If the answers are yes to all of the above, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect entity for you to thrive.
We are building a world-class Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Center in Singapore. Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge, and expertise to contribute to an elite team of international experts, we strongly encourage you to get in touch today.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related fields.
- PhD in related fields or 5+ years of industry experience working on problems involving geometric computer vision and/or robotics.
- Expert in SLAM, structure-from-motion, multiple view geometry, visual inertial odometry, and Bayesian filtering.
- Solid understanding of mathematical optimization and linear algebra.
- Familiar with range sensors, sensor models, camera modules, and image signal processing pipeline.
- Expert in C/C++; Knowledgeable in Python is a plus.
- Familiarity with best practices in the software development process including coding standards, review processes, test automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to break down large goals into smaller, actionable projects and tasks
- Prioritize projects, tasks, and prepare roadmap with teams.
- Ability to turn an unclear, vague problem statement into a more formal and specific problem definition.
- Ability to explore and identify all available options, work out pros and cons, and come up with potential solutions.
- Ability to independently learn new concepts in a short amount of time.