As a Research Associate
You will be conducting You will be research to identify and source top industry professionals and assess their ability to provide guidance and advice to Atheneum’s clients based on the industry professional’s depth of knowledge and expertise as applied to niche industries and commercial markets. You will be required to engage with hot industry topics while conducting secondary research.
Associates will conduct negotiations, engage in professional communication, provide client service, and receive professional development opportunities to enhance their careers in commercial and operational leadership.
- Conduct research to gather evaluative information about, identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach, investigation & communication. Evaluate and assess all experts for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of expert qualifications to engage in an advisory capacity subject matter expertise of all industry professionals identified for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of expert qualifications to engage in an advisory capacity to serve the operational needs of Atheneum’s clients
What You’ll Gain
- Exposure and insights to a variety of industries and fields on a global scale
- The opportunity to learn and dive into the investment and consulting life cycle
- Structured career progression allowing you attain and grow your sales & management skills
What We Offer
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Monthly sponsored company events and many more “nice to have” items
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Networking Opportunities
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Profiles We Look For
- Must be based in New York and willing to work Monday-Thursday
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements in our young and growing firm
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to add value to your clients
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
- Enjoy working both autonomously and with a team
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.