A technology company is seeking a full-time Principal Scientist / Engineer
that will serve as a key member of the technical team and be responsible for
driving our carbon nanotubes thrust. We are innovating new methods for
carbon nanotubes purification and separation. The successful candidate will
be a hands-on scientist and engineer. The successful candidate will require
undertaking carbon nanotube purification, dispersion, separation and
materials characterization. The candidate will be responsible for
coordinating customers with major research institutes and industry
* Manufacture carbon nanotubes using CVD or other reactors.
* Develop methods to purify carbon nanotubes to satisfy customers’
* Develop methods to separate different carbon nanotubes in respect of
chirality and layer.
* Characterize carbon nanotubes using optical and electric methods.
* Develop transparent conductive carbon nanotube thin-films.
* Research, develop other carbon nanomaterials.
* Candidates must have a PhD in Engineering or Science with direct and
ample experience working with carbon nanotube materials.
* Excellent communication and listening skills is a must.
* The ability to function effectively in a team environment is a must.
* Thrive on working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment. Act with a
sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence.
* Professional demeanor at all times, including the ability to remain
thoughtful and focused under pressure.
KEYWORDS: carbon nanotube, purification, separation, characterization, and
transparent conductive thin film
INSTRUCTIONS: Email resume and cover letter together with salary history to
: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Title your email as “Scientist / Engineer
Jobs” so your email does not get lost.