ATOM OPTOELECTRONICS is a flat panel display company focused on developing next-generation LCD/OLED technology for smart phone, TVs and outdoor displays. We are seeking a full-time Fabrication Engineer to process organic/polymer/nanoparticle light emitting diodes for display development. The person hired for the position of Research Engineer will primarily be responsible for operating and maintaining organic light-emitting device (OLED) fabrication capabilities to support OLED-related development programs. Additional responsibilities include expanding testing capabilities and supporting product development teams.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Fabricating OLED’s using high-vacuum thermal deposition equipment.
● Fabricating multilayer metal/transparent conductive oxide substrates for use with OLED’s.
● Testing optical and electronic properties of OLED’s to assess performance and operating characteristics.
● Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on sensitive laboratory equipment.
● Contribute to the development of new experiments to assess OLED material compatibility, device operating lifetimes, as well as new products.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelors degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited university
● Minimum 1+ year combined (academic and/or industry) laboratory environment experience
● Bachelors degree or higher in Chemistry, Optics or Applied Physics from an accredited university
● Experience with thin film deposition
● Experience with operation and troubleshooting of vacuum fabrication equipment
● Knowledge of and experience with OLED fabrication and testing
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities
● Ability to work independently under general direction
● In-depth knowledge of LabView
● Experience with analysis of commercial AMOLED displays
● Experience with optical test methods and troubleshooting
SALARY: $70,000-90,000 commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS: Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Subject Title your email as “OLED Engineer Jobs” so your email does not get lost.